1. Customer Accounts. Services offered through Mychio.com require you to first open a My Account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information,
including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account.
You agree to notify Mychio.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password,
or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Mychio.com
or any other user of Mychio.com due to someone else using your password or customer account.
You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Mychio.com.
Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions,
software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated.
2. Consent To Collection, Use & Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
You must disclose certain Personally Identifiable Information to use our Site, register,
and make purchases. As a condition of registering with our Site or making any purchases of
any products and/or services or conduct any transactions.
3. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing a My Account with us,
and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for Mychio.com to
contact you at your e-mail address.
4. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products. Mychio.com shall have the right to refuse
or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price,
rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors.
5. Service for Goods Sold. All requests for service should be made directly to the restaurant.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mychio.com and subsidiaries,
affiliates, service providers, other End Users, distributors, licensors, officers, directors
and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees,
or your violation of any law, regulation or third-party right.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE,
THE USE OF ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MYCHIO.COM OR ITS LICENSORS OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS,
EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT,
INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,
DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION,
USE ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND CONTENT, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE MYCHIO.COM SITE
OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY THAT MYCHIO.COM SHALL HAVE IS LIMITED TO ANY AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID TO
MYCHIO.COM BY END USER.